Quantcast
Channel: Sparkles & Dramatic Montage Football Music
Viewing all 6346 articles
Browse latest View live

"TIM: Oh great, now she’ll never try anything new. Just sit in her room and never come out and..."

$

TIM: Oh great, now she’ll never try anything new. Just sit in her room and never come out and play on her compu-ter.

LEX: I’m a hacker.

TIM: that’s what I said, you’re a nerd.

- Jurassic Park

"HAMMOND: this is just a delay is all. When they opened Disneyland, nothing worked. MALCOLM: Yeah,..."

$

HAMMOND: this is just a delay is all. When they opened Disneyland, nothing worked.

MALCOLM: Yeah, but when Pirates of the Carribean breaks down, the pirates don’t start eating the tourists.

- Jurassic Park

TIM: Well, we’re back in the car again. GRANT: At least...

$

TIM: Well, we’re back in the car again.

GRANT: At least we’re out of the tree.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Epic Jurassic Park picspam coming up, you guys. I probably should have watermarked my pics but whatever. Enjoy. These are all my favorite scenes… or at least, the top 20 or so. XD 

*after a Brachiosaurus sneezes on Lex* Tim: God bless...

$

*after a Brachiosaurus sneezes on Lex*

Tim: God bless you!!

Jurassic Park, 1993

DR. GRANT: The dinosaurs are breeding. Jurassic Park, 1993 Can...

$

DR. GRANT: The dinosaurs are breeding.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Can I just say how many chills those words sent down my spine? Every time I watch it, I’m like… oh fuck.

TIM: But my grandpa said all the dinosaurs were girls. GRANT:...

$

TIM: But my grandpa said all the dinosaurs were girls.

GRANT: Amphibian DNA…

LEX: What’s that?

GRANT: Well, on the tour the film said they used frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps… they mutated the dinosaur genetic code and blended it with that of frogs. Now, some west African frogs have been known to change sex from male to female in a single sex environment… (laughs) Malcolm was right… look… life found a way.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Again, chilling words. Now, who’s impressed that I have this little chunk of information memorized?? No one? That’s what I thought… *is a loser*

GRANT: Tim… Tim, what are they? TIM: Galla…...

$

GRANT: Tim… Tim, what are they?

TIM: Galla… Gal… Gallaaaaa… Gallimimus. 

GRANT: Look at how they all change direction, like a flock of birds evading a predator…

TIM: They’re uh… flocking this way.

Jurassic Park, 1993

GRANT: (throws a stick against the fence) I guess that means...

$

GRANT: (throws a stick against the fence) I guess that means the powers off…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LEX: AH!

TIM: AH!

GRANT: *stops screaming and smiles*

LEX: That wasn’t funny.

TIM: That was great…

Jurassic Park, 1993

This is seriously my favorite scene in the whole movie… I mean, all of the ones I’m posting are favorite scenes, but this is easily my most favorite. I honestly wait for this part every time I watch the movie… Joe Mazzello’s face when he says “that was great” is freaking adorable, and he cracks me up when he says it. And I’m sorry, but I had a huge crush on Dr. Alan Grant… by “had” I mean still do. And him finally loosening up and playing a joke on the kids makes me love him more… this scene.

GRANT: Hey, your hair’s stickin’ up. Big Tim, the...

$

GRANT: Hey, your hair’s stickin’ up. Big Tim, the human piece of toast.

Jurassic Park, 1993

You guys, Tim is my favorite character in this movie. He’s...

$

You guys, Tim is my favorite character in this movie. He’s freakin’ adorable and hilarious at the same time. And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t as enthusiastic about dinosaurs as he is… I knew freakin’ everything. 

And little Joe Mazzello is just adorable. Seriously. Favorite child actor. Favorite character. Right there. 

Jurassic Park, 1993 This scene, you guys. This. scene. I get...

$

Jurassic Park, 1993

This scene, you guys. This. scene. I get scared every time I watch it, and I know for a fact I had nightmares when I was younger. Raptors have absolutely no manners what so ever, that’s what makes them so scary. They’ll eat your ass while you’re eating, they don’t care. 

LEX: Timmy, what are they? TIM: Velociraptors.  Jurassic Park,...

$

LEX: Timmy, what are they?

TIM: Velociraptors. 

Jurassic Park, 1993

Those are, I believe, the only lines spoken between the two collages I just posted. Those two lines. And Tim’s is terrifying… I swear you guys, this whole scene is done sooooo well, it still makes me uncomfortable even now.

Velociraptors: The things nightmares are made of.

GRANT: Ellie, the locks! Jurassic Park, 1993

$

GRANT: Ellie, the locks!

Jurassic Park, 1993

Jurassic Park, 1993

Jurassic Park, 1993 LOL THEIR FACES. GLEE!TIM IS ADORABLE.

$

Jurassic Park, 1993

LOL THEIR FACES. GLEE!TIM IS ADORABLE.

GRANT: Dr. Hammond, the phones are working. Jurassic Park,...

$

GRANT: Dr. Hammond, the phones are working.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Jurassic Park, 1993 OMG HE’S ADORABLE. I’m thinking...

$

Jurassic Park, 1993

OMG HE’S ADORABLE. I’m thinking about changing my icon to this, I love his face.

GRANT: Dr. Hammond, after careful consideration I have decided...

$

GRANT: Dr. Hammond, after careful consideration I have decided not to endorse your park.

HAMMOND: So have I.

Jurassic Park, 1993

I had to get a collage of the last high paced, intense scene of this movie. Geez… I love the part where the T-Rex comes to the rescue. :D 

Jurassic Park, 1993 Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like...

$

Jurassic Park, 1993

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like this is a pretty iconic picture. Most of the time, when I think of Jurassic Park, I think of this scene. 

Jurassic Park, 1993 Sam Neill’s eyes are...

$

Jurassic Park, 1993

Sam Neill’s eyes are bluuuuuuuuuuue…

Viewing all 6346 articles
Browse latest View live

Latest Images